Privacy information notice
Pursuant to art. 13 of Leg. Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196 ("Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali") concerning the protection of personal data of users accessing the website www.lavenaria.it or requesting services available electronically therein, the Consorzio di Valorizzazione Culturale La Venaria Reale wishes to inform users of the following:
- the user's personal data is used exclusively for communications concerning the website and to access available services concerning the Consorzio's activities;
- conferring your personal data is optional, but failure to provide such data may prevent the provision of information or requested services;
- the processing (collection, recording, organization, consultation, management, conservation, use and communication) of personal data is performed in line with the existing law according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and the rights of the user;
- the processing of personal data is performed by authorized subjects using computerized procedures, in the ways and within the limitations required to achieve the said objectives. The data shall be preserved for the time required by the law;
- personal data shall not be transferred to third parties;
- users may exercise the rights indicated expressly under art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/2003 by sending a registered letter, fax or email (art. 9 Code) to the data controller or processor. In particular, users may request confirmation of the processing of their personal data, request changes, updates or cancellation thereof, if the data is incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law, and they may oppose the processing of their data for legitimate reasons, by sending a request to the Data Processor;
- the data controller is Consorzio di Valorizzazione Culturale La Venaria Reale, VAT no. 09903230010, tax identification no. 97704430012, headquartered in Piazza della Repubblica, 4 - 10078 Venaria Reale (Turin - Italy).
- The data Managers are the Heads of the Departments in charge of providing the requested services. The data processors are employees authorized by the data controller or manager to process the data.
This website uses technical cookies, that are not saved persistently on the user’s device and are necessary to enable the safe and efficient exploration of the website. Their use is limited to session cookies (transmission of session IDs consisting of server generated random numbers and, in general, domain cookies, such as user preference cookies (for ex. jfcookie[lang]) and monitoring cookies (for ex. BlueStripe.PVN). The use of these cookies in the present website makes it unnecessary to use other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of user browsing, as they do not enable the acquisition of personal data that may identify the users.
In addition to Google Analytics, pages linking to social networks and other multimedia applications may also contain anonymous cookies by third parties, serving to track and improve the functioning and the customization of the user's applications, without collecting any information that may identify the user.
How to disable the cookies (opt-out)
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is possible to opt out. If users do not wish to receive or save cookies, the security settings of their browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari Opera, etc.) can be modified. Each browser manages its settings through different procedures.
Typically, it is necessary to access the “options/settings/advanced preferences” section of the browser and then access a section titled “Privacy/Security/Data”. According to the browser, it is possible to block all the cookies, or choose to block only those from third parties, or rather choose for the cookies to be deleted once the browser is closed.