The Venaria Reale complex is managed by a Consortium in charge of the promotion of La Venaria Reale (Consorzio delle Residenze Reali Sabaude) made up of the Ministry for the Cultural Heritage, Regione Piemonte, the Venaria Reale Town Council, Compagnia di San Paolo and Fondazione 1563 per l’Arte e la Cultura.
It is a new legal entity that has appeared on the cultural scene pursuant to articles 112 and 115 of the Italian Cultural Heritage Code.
The innovative administrative profile of the Consortium ensures considerable autonomy to La Venaria Reale: the Consortium is in charge of the Reggia, the Gardens, the Citroniera and the Stables.
The President is Paola Zini, the Director is Mario Turetta.
The Assembly of Associates:
- Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism
- Regione Piemonte
- City of Venaria Reale
- Compagnia di San Paolo
- Fondazione 1563 per l'Arte e la Cultura
The Board of Directors:
- Paola Zini (President)
- Ugo Soragni (for the Ministry for Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism)
- Appointment to be defined for Regione Piemonte
- Luca Remmert (for Compagnia di San Paolo)
- Bernardo Bortolotti (for Fondazione 1563 per l'Arte e la Cultura)
The Board of Auditors is being appointed.:
The Consortium has its headquarters in the Reggia di Venaria Reale, Piazza della Repubblica - Venaria Reale (Turin).
VAT no. 09903230010
Tax identification no. 97704430012
Tel. +39 011 4992300
Fax +39 011 4598432
For information and contact: tel. +39 011 4992300
Email address of all the staff of the Consortium:
name.surname @ lavenariareale.it